*Woot Woot* One of the most awaited features is finally here: Asset Mining! So, let’s go through it and answer all your questions on mining super cool assets on CropBytes.
CropBytes has a sustainable economy made possible through high liquidity assets which are easy to trade and have in-game utility. Every asset in the game is interlinked economically with other assets. Therefore there are many layers to the gameplay regarding asset mining.
Let’s start with the basics: what is Asset Mining?
Asset mining enables players to generate new supply of game assets. Assets can be mined by burning CBX & Pro Mix.
But how does it work?
Umm… It’s easy but there is a bit of mathematics involved. Let’s simplify it.
As mentioned above, We need CBX and Pro Mix to mine assets.
The formula to mine your Asset is: Burn (CBX + Pro Mix) + Time
It’s easy! Just visit the CBX station and choose the asset you wish to mine, burn your CBX & Pro Mix to start mining. Once started, the mining process requires some time to complete.
Pro Mix can be crafted by combining Pro Extracts and Fruit Feed.
Assets can be mined by burning CBX and Pro Mix. The number of ingredients required changes with which asset is being mined. Once mining is in progress, it requires some time to complete after which users will receive the mined asset in their barn.
The basic flow for Asset Mining is:
But why do we need Asset Mining?
The objectives behind the mining of assets are:
- Farmers can now mine a new supply of valuable game assets.
- Farmers can build their business for the launch of the service economy
- Farmers can use the output of their farm to grow their assets inventory (More use cases for extracts)
- For tokenization of assets (Assets will be minted on-chain in a later version). This brings transparency and true ownership.
And what are the requirements for Asset Mining?
- Pro-Animals: These animals will produce pro extracts which will be used for Asset Mining. Animals produce extracts only when their health is above 80%. Keep in mind that they consume Carrot Feed.
- Pro Mix: This asset will be directly used in Asset Mining. Pro Mix can be crafted using Pro-Extracts and Fruit Feed which will be burnt at the start of the process.
- Time: Time will be required once the Pro Mix and CBX is burnt before the new asset is mined.
Say Hello to Pro-Mix!
Finally, we’ll be deciphering Pro Mix and making it simpler for you farmers to understand!
This is one of the most vital steps in the whole process. Pro-Mix as the name suggests is a mixture of something. And what’s that something?
Pro extracts and FruitFeed!
Pro-Mix can be crafted by combining Pro-Extracts along with Fruit Feed.
How do we Make Pro-Mix?
Farmers can visit the Kitchen and choose to craft Pro Mix. In the crafting screen, farmers will need to select a combination of extracts and Fruit Feed. Pro Mix can be made with 4 fixed combos
Pro Mix formula: FRF + (Any Pro Extract)
|Extract||Quanitity||Fruit Feed||Pro Mix|
Asset Mining will be released in phases to make it simpler for farmers. There will be three versions of it: V 0.5, V1, and V2.
However, the basics explained above will remain the same for all the versions. And the version explained above is V0.5. We’ll be rolling out a new blog for V1 and V2. But here are some of the key features planned for all the versions.
V 0.5: Highlights from this release
- Farmers can produce Pro Mix on their farms. Pro Mix can be crafted from a combination of extracts collected from Pro Animals
- Farmers can mine Assets using CBX and Pro Mix
- The amount of ingredients required changes with every asset being mined
Highlights of V1 & V2 of Asset Mining: Moving forward, we will tokenize assets so that they are minted on-chain and the community can track live data. The concept of network difficulty will apply to asset mining. Post this we will integrate work units that will link Asset Mining to the service economy.
You’ll always find updated content on this blog. Feel free to come back to this blog and reach out to us for any queries. We have an awesome community on Telegram and Discord. Let’s hang there!