Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
We are looking for a talented Game UI/UX Designer who can create responsive and scalable designs across the Web, Android & IOS. You should be a team player who is able to deliver creative solutions under real deadlines while collaborating with all elements of the engineering team. Experience In designing a financial product will be an added advantage
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality, look, and feel.
- Help game designers to visualize systems and bring new features into the game.
- Design conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and prototypes to solidify design direction.
- Maintain familiarity with WoW’s design-both the live product and ongoing expansions.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, style guides, and asset resources for art, programming and QA team to follow and use.
- Collaborate with engineers to identify and solve edge cases.
- Some experience of UX process and usability design principles.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- Illustration skills to paint UI screens, frames, borders, icons, etc. – an understanding of World of Warcraft visual identity and sensibilities.
- Able to work well with a team in a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative setting.
- Positive attitude and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- A passion for video games, and user interface design.