Location – Remote
In Cropbytes we are looking for a community intern with previous experience in community management to join our fantastic team.
- Should have prior experience in handling communities
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and community management
- Proficient in social media management programs.
- Should be able to dedicate at least 6 hours on a daily basis except weekly offs.
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment.
- Manage branded social media channels (Discord, Telegram, Facebook,) on our behalf.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address essential mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation.
- Set up a listening strategy for both listening and engagement.
- Flag and identify engagement opportunities.
- Monitor positive and negative press, influencer sentiment, etc.
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Attend and host events.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote WFH