What happened at CropBytes in March 2021
We’re just 3 months in 2021 and mainstream adoption is on the rise!
NFT & crypto gaming are in the limelight right now and we can expect a lot of action in these segments in the months to come.
Let’s take a look at the developments in March 2021
Markets Launched 🚀
Visit the CropBytes Exchange to see all the markets.
- Fishing mini-game: The fishing mini-game is live, The current version features an awesome arcade-style single-player gaming experience. Multi-player fishing coming soon 🎣,
- Power implementation: Power implemented for Wind Turbines & Solar Panels
- GC Conversion: GC conversion structure added to the farm.
- History: Grinding fee history added.
- New feeding UI
- Bug fixes
- Trading page fixes
- App optimization.
What we’re building [Ongoing] 👨💻
- Implementing additional use case for water.
- Enabling feeding & produce for GC assets.
- Feed history page.
- Multi-player fishing.
- Total users over 40,000.
- Play Store rating over 4 stars.
- Game Coins (GC) reached its new ATH at $0.08
- Mill sold for 50500 TRX
Keep playing and earning!
CropBytes Community: Join Now
CropBytes Channel: Subscribe