What happened at CropBytes in December 2020
Hey Farmers 👨🌾
Happy New year! 🎉
We hope you enjoyed the holidays playing & earning on CropBytes.
The year 2021 looks great for crypto. Within the first 2 weeks, Bitcoin (BTC) crossed 40k USD while the total valuation of the crypto market crossed $1.1 trillion.
With the ‘Alt Season’ approaching, the crypto world is ready to jump back into action.
We too have a lot of exciting stuff lined up for this year, check out our action plan for upcoming releases.
Meanwhile, here’s a look at all the cool stuff we did in December 👇
Markets Launched 🚀
- Well (WELL)
- Feed Mill (FM)
- Dor (DOR)
- Black Bull (BB)
- Banana Tree (BT)
- Pygmy Cream Goat (PCG)
Visit the CropBytes Exchange to see all the markets.
- Christmas Event
- OCL/TRX trading contest
- Portfolio Screen : Quickly browse through assets & funds
- Winter theme : Live snow & decorations on your farm
- Asset optimization : Easily move lakes and trees back to your inventory for trading.
- New animations that make your farm come alive.
- Performance improvements.
- Order history : A log of all your buy and sell orders
- Bug fixes
- App optimization
- Code cleanup
What we’re building [Ongoing] 👩💻
- Auto-Withdrawal: Live in testing, Releasing soon.
- NUX- improvements: Improved onboarding and new user experience.
- History Page: A log of your game history.
- Enabling GC Assets.
Some highlights ✨
- Play Store downloads crossed 10,000!
- New investments up by 25%
Get ready for more awesome stuff coming your way in 2021, Thank you for being part of the CropBytes family, we hope you have a great year ahead.
Keep playing and earning 🙌