We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a 3D artist. The responsibilities of the 3D artist include creating still and moving images using computers, creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
To be a successful 3D artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player. Ultimately, a top-notch 3D artist is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
- Certificate, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3D artists in game illustration must have a working knowledge of game characters
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, and Maya.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: Remote