Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
As SA Digital Marketing, you will lead the marketing strategy and execution for our game. You’ll identify the target market, develop the brand positioning, deliver the go-to-market plan and work on strategies for the coming quarters. You will be responsible to set goals and targets for market expansion and game growth.
You’ll work closely with product, consumer and game teams to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
- Closely liaise with game developers and product teams to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for the growth of CropBytes.
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive as well as investor presentations at key product milestones.
- Lead partnerships and brand building globally across markets
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Lead team to write creative briefs to ensure all teams produce best in class communications which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Oversee all external initiatives for the game
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned for the team with company goals
- Be a strong leader for every individual within the team
- Monitor, measure and improve marketing metrics across all digital channels and work towards achieving the marketing goals.
- Experience in broad, cross-functional, consumer marketing with a minimum of 6 years experience
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
- Comfortable dealing with analytics as the main source of information
- Experience successfully managing a team of direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve in a deadline driven environment and work well with different matrix partners. As part of a matrix organizational structure, it is essential you are highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, are able to work with senior management and strive in fast-paced environments.