Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
Want to be a part of the next big evolution in the gaming industry?
This is your chance to join the movement and be part of the most sought after crypto game in the industry!
CropBytes is a cryptocurrency game based on the mechanics of real-world economics. Standing at #1 since 2018, CropBytes bridges the gap between traditional games and the exciting world of cryptocurrency, allowing for players to be rewarded for their valuable hours spent gaming.
For more detail visit – www.cropbytes.com
CropBytes is looking to hire talented, self-driven individuals, who approach every problem as an opportunity to come up with innovative solutions. Being a team player and taking ownership of your own functions as well as those around should be your mindset.
- Hands-on experience on Unity softwares.
- Sound knowledge on Game Physics.
- Knowledge on Scripting, 3D rendering, Animation.
- Should be able to handle the Api’s and socket connections from the server.
- Should be good at Logical Thinking.
- Should know how to create libraries also not only just using libraries.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent grasping & imagination skills.
- Work closely with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features. Build and lead the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Build clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features. Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience.