Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
- A fundamental understanding of MAX and/or other 3D related software packages.
- Exceptional traditional art foundation skills including Anatomy, perspective, lighting, balance, and color relationships
- Understanding of digital/traditional art techniques
- Familiar with current design trends and brands
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively.
- Strong Drafting skills. This position requires a good level of freehand drawing, firm understanding of fictional/non -fictional product and production design.
- Firm understanding of color and light. Your artworks should include painted samples that narrate storytelling via values and colors.
- Prolific in using Adobe Photoshop and working with digital drawing devices.
- Quick prototyping skills are good to have (Blender, Grease pencil, Unreal world creation skills) Excellent research and design skills.
- Ability to create concept art for games – Characters/variants, Creatures, modular builds, props, weapons, vehicles, terrains and environment designs.at multiple levels of refinement.
- Strong storytelling skills – Ability to create quick (rough) to detailed storyboards for in game cinematics
- Quickly Adapt to art style to meet the needs of the project
- Able to take feedback and properly reflect comments in work
- Participates in visual comparison and critiques and implements changes effectively
- Meets deadlines with proficiency
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore WFH