Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of the underlying Cloud-based platform for CropBytes.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of the AWS cloud-based system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Manage budgets/utilization and suggest ways to reduce utilization
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- 3-4 years of experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Build & Deploy tools