Location – Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
CropBytes is looking to hire talented, self-driven individuals, who approach every problem as an opportunity to come up with innovative solutions. Being a team player and taking ownership of your own functions as well as those around should be your mindset.
If this sounds like you, apply today for a chance to chat with us.
- Expertise in building and testing smart contracts
- Experience with tools/technologies such as Solidity, Truffle, Remix
- Understanding of security requirements while developing for the blockchain and ability to build in countermeasures
- In depth knowledge of creating NFTs and their applications
- Experience creating applications for staking, pending/borrowing
- Experience with the Ethereum chain and optimizing gas utilization, speed of transaction execution.
- Meta verse integration expertise
- Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization.
- Build application features for staking, lending/borrowing
- Build functionality for Tokenization and integration/creation of NFTs
- Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Developing application functionality using secure, quality code.
- Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
- Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyber attacks.
- Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
- Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily standup for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.